With its low stretch and high-strength performance, the VECTOR 12.5mm is designed for rescue. A bigger diameter and superior grip ensures dependability when handling and moving heavy loads while the EverFlex technology supports flexible and consistent performance even after regular use under wet or dirty conditions.
Rope available in six colors (white, yellow, black, blue, red and orange) for easier identification of different kits and four lengths (150, 200, 600 and 1200 ft). Can be custom-ordered in sizes up to 1800 feet. Designed for CE EN 1891 type A, EAC, NFPA 1983 General Use.
- Diameter: 12,5 mm
- Material(s): polyester, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 1891 type A, EAC, NFPA 1983 General Use
- Weight per meter: 111 g
- Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 23 kN
- Strength with sewn termination: 34 kN
- Impact force (factor 0,3): 5,7 kN
- Number of factor 1 falls: 15
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 46 %
- Static elongation: 2,8 %