The PRO pulley ensures maximum simplicity while setting up hauling or load deviation systems. It can be opened even while attached to the anchor. The side plate locks under load and remains attached to its connector, reducing the risk of losing the device.
The higher-diameter sheave, combined with the high-efficiency sealed ball bearings, make the PRO pulley a recommended option for handling heavy loads. It performs safely and reliably during rope access, rescue work, and other at-height applications.
Minimum rope diameter is 7mm while the maximum is 13mm. It has an efficiency of 95% and is certified for CE EN 12278.
- Weight: 205 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 38 mm
- Maximum working load: 2 x 2,5 = 5 kN
- Breaking strength: 2 x 11 = 22 kN
- Efficiency: 95 %