Low-stretch and durable, the AXIS 11mm is designed for safe and effective work at height. The diameter size provides a good and steady grip for handling while the The EverFlex technology ensures superior flexibility and consistent performance over time, even in challenging conditions such as mud, water, and UV. Six colors (white, yellow, black, blue, red and orange) and four lengths are available. The AXIS 11mm can be customized for added length (up to 1800 ft) and sewn terminations at one or both ends that keep the connector in position.
Available Lengths: 150, 200, 600, and 1200 ft. Designed for CE EN 1891 type A, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use.
- Diameter: 11 mm
- Material(s): polyester, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 1891 type A, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- Weight per meter: 82 g
- Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 19 kN
- Strength with sewn termination: 22 kN
- Impact force (factor 0,3): 5,2 kN
- Number of factor 1 falls: 12
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 41 %
- Static elongation: 3 %